Santa sees that you’ve been hustling…
As we get into the holiday season, is the panic starting to creep up on you?
Do you remember holidays past when you were scrambling, last-minute to get things done?
You let business activities slide because the chaos of the holidays was overwhelming, and something had to give?
Are you thinking-
How am I going to keep my business running when I need to also…
- do the decorating, shopping, and wrapping?
- cook for all the get togethers?
- attend all the family, friends, work gatherings? (Maybe you even have the added stress of holding one of these at your place.)
- attend and help out at my kid’s holiday programs?
Running your business is already like walking a fine tight-rope, so adding the extra holiday pressure can be more than enough to tip you over the edge.
He knows you need a break…
Are you writing a letter to Santa, asking for the early present of…
- Helping you get your holiday ducks (or reindeer) in a row – so there is no last-minute running about?
- Spending time with your loved ones without thinking about everything else you have to do?
- Keeping your business going – so the money keeps coming in? (Those presents don’t pay for themselves!)
He knows that you’ve been good this year…
Santa knows what you need and asked me to answer your request with AntiHustle the Holidays
AntiHustle the Holidays will allow you to:
- Keep your business on track – while doing all the extra holiday things.
- Complete your holiday tasks in a timely fashion – with no
- Take the stress out of the holidays.
- Feel like a kid again in the wonder of the holidays.
- Ring in the New Year with a relaxing, “Ahhhhhh, I survived the holidays with my sanity, business, and family intact.”
So AntiHustle for goodness sake!
The deets of AntiHustle the Holidays:
We start off with a 45 minute, 1:1 Zoom call.
You will leave this call with a plan of action for when, where and how to overcome your specific holiday productivity pitfalls (or lumps of coal since we are talking about the holidays).
Following the 1:1 call, you get two weeks of Voxer support (a free voice messaging app)with me, to help you stick to your plan and to keep any little elves that pop up from dropping a fruit cake in your plans (or in other words, how to deal with anything unexpected that comes up).
While I would love to be able to help everyone, there is only one of me, so AntiHustle the Holidays is only open to the first 10 people who purchase.
Click below to join AntiHustle the Holidays, because I would love for you to have stress free holidays!