You started your business because you were fed up with your j.o.b.
You were tired of –
- Not being there for your spouse/kids.
- Working specific hours so someone else could pull in the big bucks.
- Being available 24/7 for someone else.
- Being dependent on someone else to make money.
- Having to share a bathroom with other people.
Your dream for having your own business may have looked something like –
- Working only the hours you want to
- Spending uninterrupted time with your family
- Taking real vacations
- Having time for yourself
- Being able to eat bon-bons and watch your shows whenever you wanted to
Only the reality after starting your business looks like –
- Feeling guilty when you don’t spend time with family (but also when you do because you should be working on your business)
- Being busy all.the.time
- You haven’t had a vacation since you started
- You forgot what ‘me’ time is
- You only enjoy your show with chocolate melting on your hands and eyes so heavy because you are so wore out at the end of the day.
What would your life look like if you had
more ‘me’ time while being more focused
and taking decisive action in your business?
It wasn’t until I started to BE the leader of my business that I began to see results and enjoy what I was doing. Now I help other business owners BE in control of their business using my background as a psychologist, marketer and my fabulous no nonsense personality.
On the personal side, I enjoy anything chocolate and caramel, raising two young humans (most days I enjoy them) and having conversations on the patio with my husband along with a glass of red wine.
From the Blog
Habits…we all have them. Some are better for us than others. The good news is we can change our habits. What I think is missing from a lot of the information on habits is paying attention to our thoughts and feelings about changing a habit. This is what we will be discussing on today’s episode.
This week I chat with Tim C. Star, public speaker and author. We discuss how to make decisions, how we put up our own roadblocks and creating the reality that we want.
We all have expectations of what each experience we have is going to be like. These expectations can help us, but they can also hurt us. On this episode we cover understanding our expectations and how we can work with them for more success.